Chihuahua People Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Aww, she looks adorable! Harleigh doesn't like clothes, I'm not sure how I'm going to keep her warm this winter! Hopefully she'll learn to appreciate them!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Aww, she looks adorable! Harleigh doesn't like clothes, I'm not sure how I'm going to keep her warm this winter! Hopefully she'll learn to appreciate them!

Thanks my dear. Maybe try and find the baby a sleeveless sweater and keep it in her, and give her a nice treat. Clothes come in handy in cool days. I hope the little one recovers from her scare soon❤.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Thanks my dear! Oh that yellow is the perfect choice for you, especially since it's summer for you. I can't wait to see pics when you get it. I know lol...we are all a bad influence on one another. I'm already thinking of ordering BB's as Xmas gifts for all of the dogs. As DC should have a really good Black Friday sale. And I usually stuff their stockings with toys and treats. I'm undecided on who the cloud bb should be for? Ava could use a lighter color. Would it be girly enough for her with the stones?
Thanks, yes I think it will be lovely for Summer. :) Lol, yes we all urge each other on with our spending and lovely photos. It's a good thing. I think the cloud BB with crystals will be very girly, it's super-pretty in real life and quite delicate.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts