Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Just pics of some new LD & WL courtesy of Elaine & Christie. We needed warm clothes fast and had no time to wait for any deliveries from our favorite boutiques.
Lily in LD Clara, Raisin in Belfie hoodie

Mia pouting in the smile Pariero hoodie

Lily in LD Teddy top

RRC & LD

Tommy Bahama hoodies

LD organic hoodie & LD I Love hoodie

Mia WL & Pariero

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hi Deb ! everything looks great on Lily, Mia, and Raisin !!! I was so happy to help you find some things for your girls. you know I love shopping and I can only shop so much for my girls, so this was so fun for me :).
I love that WL cutieful coat that Christie sent ! I have the same one for Minnie and for Ellie ( haven't tried it on her yet. but, that reminds me that I have to find it ).
thanks again for the Halloween treats. my girls love the pumpkin toy. they been taking turns playing with it for the past few days. and later , they will get the rest of the cake treats and the little cookies will last awhile. I just give them a few each day :)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Everyone's looking great in their new, warm, cozy things. Lily really has such beautiful eyes, which I think was beautifully captured in the 5th picture.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts