Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hope you enjoy :)

of course jumba wouldn't stay still for more than one picture lol and forget putting him in the pumpkin he was not a happy camper lol!

there would have been more pictures but jumba thinks it's better to play with the camera then pose for the camera....

and after they were in bed looking at me like, ok is it nap time now?

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!

Jumba looks like he's smiling in both pictures! That's so sweet!

And Chiwi is always looking precious! I love that one of her in the pumpkin!

They look the same size!! Chiwi is such a tiny little thing! :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CooperChi said:
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!

Jumba looks like he's smiling in both pictures! That's so sweet!

And Chiwi is always looking precious! I love that one of her in the pumpkin!

They look the same size!! Chiwi is such a tiny little thing! :D :D :D

lmao yep my 3 1/2 month chi is the same size as my 10 month old chi! an ounce or 2 under 3 pounds each hehehe.....

notice jumba's naked neck *giggles* he's blowing coat like crazy!!! and he's a baldy neck.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rubyfox said:
Great pics, I love both your chi's but Jumba has alot of character and is so cute.
as far as character and personality goes, chiwi is the dainty prissy one and jumba is the clownish jokester one lol. they both are totally into kissing anyone and everyone though lol.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Great pics! That last one especially is just too stinkin' cute. What a couple of whackos. :lol:
I agree! That last one is adorable. What a pair of cuties!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Awwww...they're both sooooooo cute! Chiwi doesn't look like he's too happy in the pumpkin....lol. It sounds like Jumba's got a personality like Taco. Little jokester.....always feisty! Cute....cute.....cute!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MYCHIBABY said:
Awwww...they're both sooooooo cute! Chiwi doesn't look like he's too happy in the pumpkin....lol. It sounds like Jumba's got a personality like Taco. Little jokester.....always feisty! Cute....cute.....cute!
lol chiwi didn't mind being in the pumpkin, it was jumba that she was annoyed with, he was barking at her lol her being in the pumpkin made him nervous or something he kept running around looking so worried and barking like mad! he stopped soon as i took her out lol.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts