Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gorgeous girls and lovely photos. Are those disney princess costumes?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Oh, no! Now, I want to go to Target!! Did they have any boy costumes?

Your girls look lovely! Tell them to watch those apples!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! They are Adorable:)

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! Target had a really good selection of doggie halloween costumes. I ordered the Big Bird costume from them and then a Target opened up RIGHT by my house last week :cheer: and when I was in there I came across the Snow White costume.

you can order some online if they dont sell them at your store
http://www.target.com/b/ref=in_se_pagelist/602-3210491-3647046?ie=UTF8&node=333989011&index=target&field-browse=333989011&rank=pmrank&viewID=leaf&field-pricebin=&store=&rh=&field-keywords=&page=1&fromBrowse=1

·
Registered
421 Posts

Lol! Awwwww, how cute are they?! :love10: Love the costume!

Has Daisy lost weight? She's looking a little trimmer than when I last saw her I think?

x

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you!

Jessbell I've been wondering if Daisy has lost some weight. She acts like she has, running around more and being more energetic but it's hard for me to tell because I see her every day but I think it's the new flavor of Timberwolf Organics I've been using. I used to give them the Bison one and now I'm using the Venison one and it seems to work better with her and I think she has actually lost some weight. She's still a round little thing but probably has shrunk some. Thanks for noticing! I'll be sure to tell her that she's getting her girlish figure back ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts