Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone had a great Labor day weekend! We had lots of fun visiting our family, eating at cookouts, and swimming!
I finally remembered to bring my camera out today and snap some pics of the furkids!

Hope you enjoy them!

Little miss Lola!

Mimi trying to find some shade

My love Mojo

Leo looking at the geese across the street

Finally a face shot!

Mojo says "mom can we go to grandma's house now?"

"She said yes! Let's go!"

Loving the sunshine at grandma's!

My bad boys!

Cousins!

Play time!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Lola bear relaxing

Meemers!

Chihuahua huddle

Mr Moji!

Life is good!

Loving life!

Always all smiles here!

Group shot!

No more pictures please!

Registered
Love it!! Looks like they had an awesome weekend. The pic where it looks like Mojo is smiling cracks me up. So cute. It's Labour Day here today too!

Premium Member
Happy Labor Day! Lola looks especially beautiful. I love her solo pic. She looks very happy in a puppy like way. Has having the other dogs helped her come out of her shell more? I remember her being quite timid. I think I can only recall a couple times actually holding or petting her lol. She was always so hard to catch!

Registered
aww, looks like you all had a great time on Labor Day ! I love the le bebe and le tutu tanks on Mimi and on Lola. and the Bad boy shirts look great on Mojo and Leo !! that group pic came out so nice too !! I love how they are all sitting in a perfect diagonal line :)

Premium Member
I just love the black Bad Boy top on Mojo. Black looks great on him. Also, loving Mr. Furry Legs (Leo). When did he grow all that fur on his legs!!!!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Love it!! Looks like they had an awesome weekend. The pic where it looks like Mojo is smiling cracks me up. So cute. It's Labour Day here today too!
We definitely got to spend some quality chihuahua time together finally! How was your Labor Day? I told Bryan Mojo looks like he just got botox in that picture, lol!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
Happy Labor Day! Lola looks especially beautiful. I love her solo pic. She looks very happy in a puppy like way. Has having the other dogs helped her come out of her shell more? I remember her being quite timid. I think I can only recall a couple times actually holding or petting her lol. She was always so hard to catch!
Thank you! Lola has come around a lot more lately, I don't know why or what happened but I'll take it! Now when people come over, she comes by to get pet after she feels comfortable which is new. I think she really loves Leo now, I find them two in one side of the crate when I get home and Mojo and mimi on the on the other.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
aww, looks like you all had a great time on Labor Day ! I love the le bebe and le tutu tanks on Mimi and on Lola. and the Bad boy shirts look great on Mojo and Leo !! that group pic came out so nice too !! I love how they are all sitting in a perfect diagonal line :)
Thanks Elaine! Looks like Labor day was a great day for all of us 馃槈
I completely forgot about those LD tanks and found them yesterday! Mimi always feels she needs to be on top, crazy girl!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
I just love the black Bad Boy top on Mojo. Black looks great on him. Also, loving Mr. Furry Legs (Leo). When did he grow all that fur on his legs!!!!!
Me too, great color recommendation from my fashion experts!! I swear Leo woke up one day and his legs were super furry I swear! I think it's so cute! Love that, Mr. Furry Legs!!!

Registered
Looks like everyone had a great time!! I love that smile on Mojo's face in the pic with Mimi and her little paw up on the arm of the chair. The whole group looks fabulous!! You are really getting great with that camera, girl!! :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like everyone had a great time!! I love that smile on Mojo's face in the pic with Mimi and her little paw up on the arm of the chair. The whole group looks fabulous!! You are really getting great with that camera, girl!! :)
Thanks Tina!! It was a perfect day weather - wise. Mojo looks extra happy in that picture! I love this camera, I wish I had more time to use it, it's so much fun!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts