Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! May you all have a fun and safe holiday with you family, friends, and furkids! 馃拫馃拫馃拫

Love,
Mojo, Lola, Leo and Mimi!!

Blooper shot!

And I'm so excited, our plants are blooming! Yay!! ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
You all have a Happy Memorial Day also. Love the pics, pups sweet & gorgeous as always. Your flowers are beautiful, looks like spring has finally arrived!

Registered
Happy memorial day ...glad the weather is cooperating..your plants look so pretty and of course the pics of the fur kids are adorable...

Registered
aww, beautiful pics, beautiful chis and beautiful flowers !!!! Happy Memorial Day weekend Mojo, Leo, Lola and Mimi :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
You all have a Happy Memorial Day also. Love the pics, pups sweet & gorgeous as always. Your flowers are beautiful, looks like spring has finally arrived!
Thanks love! Yes, FINALLY spring is here! Woohoo! I'm so happy the flowers bloomed bc I've never had a green thumb! I think I wanna go back to Lowes and buy more! Lol.
I got an email from p&c about their big memorial day sale! Are you going?

Registered
Happy Memorial Day to you and your beautiful babies!! They look happy as usual. :D You are getting better and better with that camera! Those flower pics are gorgeous!!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Happy memorial day ...glad the weather is cooperating..your plants look so pretty and of course the pics of the fur kids are adorable...
Thank you Kathleen! About time we get some warm weather! My mom and step dad had their first pool party today! So much fun, even the chi's got to swim!! ;)

Registered
They're all so cute as always, great pictures. :) That blooper pic of Leo is absolutely adorable! Love the flowers too. I'm glad to see spring has finally come over there. :D

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
I soooo want buy some plants but I don't know squat about plants!! Mojo!!! You were like 2 1/2 when I met you. Omg time flies! He still looks like a baby 馃槉

I don't know anything either. I just picked those bc they were pretty. I also got some tulips but those died the next day after a storm so I got more of the orange plant but it will have pink petals when it blooms. Lowes has the prettiest plants!

He and Lola are getting older and it's freaking me out!! Wish I could freeze them! 馃槩

Premium Member
Well that ought to be pretty. Be sure to post pics once they turn pink馃尯. 馃槬馃槬馃槬馃槬 eventhough they're getting older, they still look like pups 馃槉. I'm sure they will be around for many years to come!

Registered
Thanks Tina! How was your weekend with Lulu and Gidget?? Ours flew by but it was a blast! 馃挅

We had a great weekend! We took Lulu to visit Mark's mom, but she wasn't home. :( She's always asking why we don't bring Lulu to see her anymore. Lulu did NOT enjoy the ride! LOL So glad you had a great weekend too! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts