Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish all the fur kid and skin kid mom's a Happy Mother's Day! I hope it has been wonderful! :)

I got a rose, balloon and card from Kayla. A very sweet card from Shawn as well as a new swing for my deck and canopy that I got early ;-)

What is really cool is I entered "Oh My Dog's Supplies" Mother's Day to their fur kids photo contest. I entered Theismann on my lap, LOL! I won!!! I got a $50.00 gift card to their site! What an awesome surprise! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Just wanted to wish all the fur kid and skin kid mom's a Happy Mother's Day! I hope it has been wonderful! :)

I got a rose, balloon and card from Kayla. A very sweet card from Shawn as well as a new swing for my deck and canopy that I got early ;-)

What is really cool is I entered "Oh My Dog's Supplies" Mother's Day to their fur kids photo contest. I entered Theismann on my lap, LOL! I won!!! I got a $50.00 gift card to their site! What an awesome surprise! :)
Way to go Michelle! I've never won anything.. :D Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day..
I had a great day..My Mom was able to go to church with us this morning, the kids grilled hot dogs and hamburgers, received lovely cards, a new fragance I've been wanting..and I still have a trip out to eat next Sat. with our youngest (when he gets paid, lol) It has been an awesome day!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am so glad you had a wonderful day! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts