Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Happy National Dog Day CP! Hope everyone got to spend some quality time with their fur babies today!

I feel like I have been so busy lately, not spending time with the chis like I usually do but I hope they know I love them more than anything in the whole world. I couldn't imagine my life with them!!

Administrator
Happy National Dog Day Z! I feel the same way right now! I need a dog day :)

Registered
Aww such cute pictures! I especially love the one of Leo at the bottom right corner, with his little paws in front of the camera. They're all gorgeous, such a perfect little chi family. :) I'm sure they know we love them even when we're busy. I've had a family member from Canada visiting me so I've been really busy showing her around and been gone a lot. I feel so bad looking at their sad worried faces each time I have to leave! I try to make up for it with lots of cuddles and treats when I'm back. lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
Aww such cute pictures! I especially love the one of Leo at the bottom right corner, with his little paws in front of the camera. They're all gorgeous, such a perfect little chi family. :) I'm sure they know we love them even when we're busy. I've had a family member from Canada visiting me so I've been really busy showing her around and been gone a lot. I feel so bad looking at their sad worried faces each time I have to leave! I try to make up for it with lots of cuddles and treats when I'm back. lol
Thank you so much for the sweet words! I love that pic of Leo too, he was dancing! So nice you have a visitor, I bet you're having a blast! I have my cousin and his wife coming from Serbia for the wedding and i'm so excited!
I definitely think cuddles and treats will make up for being away! 馃槞

Premium Member
Adorable collage of photos! Leo photo with his paws up is my fave too. Happy National dog day. These babies bring joy to so many of our lives.

Registered
Thank you so much for the sweet words! I love that pic of Leo too, he was dancing! So nice you have a visitor, I bet you're having a blast! I have my cousin and his wife coming from Serbia for the wedding and i'm so excited!
I definitely think cuddles and treats will make up for being away! 馃槞
Aww I bet it's going to be amazing! It's getting close, you must be excited :D (or exhausted? lol). It was my cousin who came to visit too. I haven't seen my family for 4 years so it was nice to see one of them! We had a lot of fun.

Registered
Awwwwwwwwww.............you have a beautiful fur family. Yes, we need to spend more time and give more hugs and kisses to our fur kids every single day. Time goes by too fast. Happy National Dog Day!

Registered
Fabulous pics, Z!!!! Your pack is the bomb!!!!!!! Happy belated National Dog Day. :D

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Adorable collage of photos! Leo photo with his paws up is my fave too. Happy National dog day. These babies bring joy to so many of our lives.
Thanks!! He's a dancer too like Mimi, lol! They really do, such amazing little monkeys!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
Aww I bet it's going to be amazing! It's getting close, you must be excited :D (or exhausted? lol). It was my cousin who came to visit too. I haven't seen my family for 4 years so it was nice to see one of them! We had a lot of fun.
Both! Excited and exhausted! About a month and a half to go! I'm glad you had a blast with your cousin! 4 years is a long time, where are they from? It's been 4 years for us too, I went to Serbia 4 Years ago this past May!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Awwwwwwwwww.............you have a beautiful fur family. Yes, we need to spend more time and give more hugs and kisses to our fur kids every single day. Time goes by too fast. Happy National Dog Day!
Thank you! I agree, cheers to lots more cuddles and kisses! My oldest two will be 6 this winter and I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by!

Registered
Both! Excited and exhausted! About a month and a half to go! I'm glad you had a blast with your cousin! 4 years is a long time, where are they from? It's been 4 years for us too, I went to Serbia 4 Years ago this past May!
I'm canadian, I moved to the UK alone to live with my british boyfriend so my whole family is still in Canada (Quebec). 4 years is quite long yeah, I'm really due for a visit! It's great that your cousin is travelling all the way from Serbia for your wedding! Is a lot of your family over there?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
I'm canadian, I moved to the UK alone to live with my british boyfriend so my whole family is still in Canada (Quebec). 4 years is quite long yeah, I'm really due for a visit! It's great that your cousin is travelling all the way from Serbia for your wedding! Is a lot of your family over there?
Oh wow! That is quite a far move! How did you two meet?? Krystal on here is from Canada and so is a member who used to come here that I still talk to. I've always wanted to visit Canada, I hear it's beautiful! Unfortunately all of my family lives in Serbia aside from my mom and sister. I was born there and then came here when I was 2 years old. My sister Michelle was born here. I would love to visit every year but it's hard with work and having dogs, I hate leaving them. I can't wait to show Darko and his wife around, it's going to be a total culture shock for them!

Registered
great pics ! we didn't celebrate national dog day here... but I think everyday is dog day . they are all so spoiled :D

Registered
Oh wow! That is quite a far move! How did you two meet?? Krystal on here is from Canada and so is a member who used to come here that I still talk to. I've always wanted to visit Canada, I hear it's beautiful! Unfortunately all of my family lives in Serbia aside from my mom and sister. I was born there and then came here when I was 2 years old. My sister Michelle was born here. I would love to visit every year but it's hard with work and having dogs, I hate leaving them. I can't wait to show Darko and his wife around, it's going to be a total culture shock for them!
Oh wow I see, it must have been quite a move for your mum as well at the time! It's tough living so far away from family. I wish I could go more often too, but it's hard and I don't trust anyone to look after my dogs! I bet you guys will have a lot of fun, especially if it's their first time visiting you/in the US. I've never been to Serbia, but I have a feeling it's quite different! :D

As for me and my boyfriend, we actually met on the internet. We're both musicians/music producers and he got in touch with me to do a collaboration for fun. He ended up coming to Canada on holiday and we decided to meet. The rest is history! It was a crazy move, but we've been together for 12 years so I guess it worked. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts