Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had a hectic year and just moved across the country a month ago so things have been crazy! But just wanted to post a couple new pics of Brody and his ball. :) He has settled in great at the new house. Really, as long as he has a ball he is a happy boy.

Happy New Year and lets hope that 2013 is a great one for all of us.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Happy New Year Tracy & Brody! :eek:ccasion2:

Tracy, I wish your family health and happiness!

Lots of kisses from us all.

ps: Brody looks very handsome, and I really like his id tag. :)

Reactions: Brodysmom

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Happy New Year Tracy and Brody !!
Brody looks so handsome as always. i'm glad to hear he has settled in nicely in his new home :)

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Happy New Year! You must be so relieved that you are this side of the move :)
I'm sure Brody is very relieved that you remembered to pack his balls -he's adorable as always!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He is a beautiful boy! Glad he has settled in. Happy New Year to you and yours.
Thanks! Moving is never easy, but hopefully 2013 will be a great year.

Happy New Year Tracy and Brody!!

Isn't it nice when they settle in their new home quickly! It makes the transition go a lot easier!!:)
You are exactly right! It sure makes it easier when they settle in. Brody was right at home after just a few days. I am still trying to figure out where I put everything. ha.

Happy New Year to you all,and enjoy your new home it looks beautiful
Thanks Michele. Today the lake is completely frozen behind the house and people were out ice skating on it!

Happy New Year Tracy & Brody! :eek:ccasion2:

Tracy, I wish your family health and happiness!

Lots of kisses from us all.

ps: Brody looks very handsome, and I really like his id tag. :)
Thanks LS! I hope that 2013 is a great year for you and your family. I got his ID tag on etsy, as you could probably guess. ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
Thank you so much!!

Happy New Year Tracy and Brody !!
Brody looks so handsome as always. i'm glad to hear he has settled in nicely in his new home :)
Thanks Elaine - he is doing well and we are slowly adapting! Moving from KS to Utah was quite a change! We have had a lot of snow already, over 8 inches.

Happy new year :) his fur is so shiny, he's really beautiful x

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Thanks! You are so kind!

Happy New Year! You must be so relieved that you are this side of the move :)
I'm sure Brody is very relieved that you remembered to pack his balls -he's adorable as always!
Thank you Jane - oh yes, we are SO GLAD to be moved and settling into the new house. Our house in Wichita just sold so things are coming together. Finally. ;)

Happy New Year! Seeing pics of Brody and his ball never gets old.
Awww thanks! Sometimes I think I post too many pics!

Happy New Year to you both! Moving is a pain. I know you are glad that is over.
Oh yes it is! I underestimated what a PAIN it is! I'm glad that we are on the downhill side now.

Brody is such a handsome little guy! Happy New Year to you!:eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion9:
Thank you Shelly! I hope that you are feeling better and that 2013 is a healthy and happy year for you.

Happy New Year! Brody looks great as always :)
Thanks so much!!

Happy New Year!!!

I hope it is a great year for you and your family

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Thank you. I hope this new year is good to you and yours as well. I still think of Bella and she will never be forgotten.

Happy new year :)
Thanks so much! That boy in your siggy is just gorgeous. What a beauty!

Happy New Year to you too Brody....glad you like your new house...
Thank you! He is so adaptable. As long as he has a ball in his mouth and the sun on his back - he is happy.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Brody boy!! He looks great Tracy. ;) Love him...and his ball! hehe
Thanks Heather! I just haven't had much computer time at all! But wanted to say that I LOVE your new boy Chaos! :love5: Hopefully 2013 will be a good and calm year! I'd even go for "boring" right about now! ha!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts