Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year everyone! Jewel and the whole fur gang enjoyed New Years Eve with the family. Jewel is not afraid of fireworks and likes celebrating in a bow tie!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Happy New year to you too!! Glad you had a fun NYE! We did too, me not as much as Bryan, lol!! Love your baby girl and love that top! I just ordered 4 for my crew!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe! She looks adorable! Can't believe she is already wearing size 1 Wooflink. I bet it's her fur filling it out lol. And a very nice touch adding the sequin bow tie. Braxton has the Happy day out top in pink and I adore it, can't wait til the other colors come in for the rest of my crew. Happy New Year!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Awe! She looks adorable! Can't believe she is already wearing size 1 Wooflink. I bet it's her fur filling it out lol. And a very nice touch adding the sequin bow tie. Braxton has the Happy day out top in pink and I adore it, can't wait til the other colors come in for the rest of my crew. Happy New Year!
We'll sort of a size one....she was wearing it for the pictures but her arms come out if it. She has a lot if fur but the puppy coat will be gone soon I'm sure. She's just over 27 ounces and is 14 weeks tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Happy New Year Jayda. I can't believe that little Jewel is getting cuter as she grows, that's not what is supposed to happen. Lol The top is really pretty. I hope you and your dogs have a wonderful 2015.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. Hope it's a great 2015 for all the pups and humans in our lives.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts