Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year!
I just thought I'd take a moment to wish all my fellow chi-ppl a happy new year. I haven't been posting as much as I wanted to lately. It's been a rough few weeks for me so I haven't felt much like posting. Things have not been going well between Connie and I right now. Right now she's broken up with me and we're barely talking. To top it all off, today would have been our 1 year anniversary. I haven't decided what to do with myself, but I know I can't just sit around the house all day feeling sorry for myself. I'm hoping that things will be better in 2007. I wanted to wish everyone a happy safe and prosperous 2007. I hope everyone has a good time tonight whatever you do. If you go out, don't drink and drive, and drive safely (watch out for the other idiots on the road... lol)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
So sorry for you, Brian. Hope you can work things out, esp. with your baby on the way. My oldest daughter is going through a rough patch with her husband. She's coming down to Florida for a few days from Indiana. Relationship problems are always so hard....hope things work out. Have a happy new year everyone!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jen, Pooky, and Alisha :) I really hope things will work out too. We're supposed to get together to talk after the holidays.... so we'll see what happens then. Don't worry Alisha, I won't enjoy things too much ;) Part of the reason that I'm going out is that I know that way I won't have too much to drink. I'm a big believer in not drinking and driving.

·
Registered
803 Posts
argh sorry to hear your going through tough times atm, i do hope everything works out for you! wishing you all the best!! and to everyone and their furry friends all the best for the new year, have fun and be safe !!! xxx

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Sorry to hear about your troubles Brien, try to remember that things usually work out for the best. It may not seem like it right now, but things will get better!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts