Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year to everyone, how did you celebrate last night?

While some people were snuggled up on the sofa with their partner, just relaxing and enjoying each others company, or partying it up on the tiles or at a freinds house I was lying here watching "Lie To Me" on my Laptop.

At Midnight we wished each other a HNY while a woman called Gladys shouted random words for quite some time. Another patient kept telling Gladys to shut up :D

I just tried to switch off after all poor Gladys is 97 years old and I am sure she has dementia. But boy she does have a healthy set of lungs which she blasts at top volume.

Gonna be a good day today as my older brother and my ma is travelling down from Newcastle to see me, that is one heck of a journey, takes about 3 1/2 - 4 hours with good traffic. They are also staying over night in a B&B rather than have the long drive back on the sgame day.

So here's to a New Year, a new beginning and hopefully one that stays accident free..

Deme x

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Wishing you a healthy New Year,and i hope this is the end of your troubles.Have a nice day with your Family

1 - 6 of 6 Posts