Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Hi Amy! Good to see you and your pups again!! Hey, speaking of pups.... did you find homes for your cute babies? I was just thinking about you the other day! :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
cute pics! where is Clara Bow, i remember i was always crazy about her coloring and always loved her name. how is she doing

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Amy! Good to see you and your pups again!! Hey, speaking of pups.... did you find homes for your cute babies? I was just thinking about you the other day! :)
Yes, I found homes for all 3 pups. The last one to leave ended up going to a family friend. He is adorable and is looking a lot like Luna...with a shorter nose.

The dogs loved the sun today, even though it was only 19 degrees out. They both had baths this morning and laying in the sun warmed them up quickly.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cute pics! where is Clara Bow, i remember i was always crazy about her coloring and always loved her name. how is she doing
Clara Bow was rehomed and then ended up back at her breeders, a decision which I now greatly regret. She was allowed to get pregnant and delivered one stillborn pup. I feel awful for the outcome of this situation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts