Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a New Year's Eve party last night for my family and I'm so pleased to say that the pups were so well behaved! We were thinking that we might put them up stairs after a bit but we didn't need to, they didn't get hurt, they didn't pee anywhere they shouldn't even though we took up the puppy pad from the living room and just left the one in the hall. Willow was much braver than last time and was approaching and playing with people which really surprised me after only one previous visit from a lot of people. Mylo as usual revelled in the attention. More people = more people to lick and give me attention! I'm so proud of my babies! So I thought I would say Happy New Year with some photos of the pups :)

Willow's marking have changed - the black has spread from in between her eyes, up around her eyes like a little mask.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Happy New Year to you too Mylo, Willow & Melissa!!! :cheer:

I really enjoyed your adorable pictures. :love2:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Happy New Years! Oh how I have missed their little beautiful faces! I'm glad the party was a success! The doggies look like they partied too hard and are a little hungover, haha! So sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Happy new year to you too :) They were both knackered and sleeping by 12.30. Mylo was trying to get into the alcohol though, good job I'm vigilant! Maybe they have a cocktail sausage hang over.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts