Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
its getting very chilly out here , so, I started pulling out some of the Fall/ Winter things for the girls.

Awww you found it! That looks great on Ellie Mae. I bet she's all warm and cozy in it too. I think I will let Ava wear hers all day today too. It's cold today, only in the 50's :-(. I think fall is here and warm weather isn't coming back

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww you found it! That looks great on Ellie Mae. I bet she's all warm and cozy in it too. I think I will let Ava wear hers all day today too. It's cold today, only in the 50's :-(. I think fall is here and warm weather isn't coming back
yes ! your thread yesterday inspired me to find it !! Thanks, I do think this is my fave hoodie for her of all the hoodies I have ( which is a lot . lol ) . yes, she is very comfy cozy in it. i'm going to let Ellie wear hers all day too :).

I think you are right about fall being here. its only 54 degrees here right now and its only supposed to warm up to 61 this afternoon :-(. And 43 degrees tonight . brrrr. but, maybe we will have an indian summer.

I checked the tracking again on the Pariero order and it finally is tracking. still in CA, but I think it will get here by Saturday

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
happy October to you too gorgeous girl! I love how her and ava both have the same hoodie imagine your chis together matching how adorable would that be!
Ellie Mae says thank you Jessica !! Ellie and Ava have a lot of the same clothes :cool:. I wish all of us could get together for a meetup so our dogs could play. that'd be so fun

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Ellie Mae says thank you Jessica !! Ellie and Ava have a lot of the same clothes :cool:. I wish all of us could get together for a meetup so our dogs could play. that'd be so fun
that would be amazing shame im all the way in England and if I did ever visit the dogs would have to stay here with my mother in law.
I do hope to visit America again soon though its just amazing, one of my favourite parts was going to dennys for breakfast YUM... oh and seeing the grand canyon....but mmm those pancakes lol!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that would be amazing shame im all the way in England and if I did ever visit the dogs would have to stay here with my mother in law.
I do hope to visit America again soon though its just amazing, one of my favourite parts was going to dennys for breakfast YUM... oh and seeing the grand canyon....but mmm those pancakes lol!
haha. I haven't been to Dennys in years but we do have one close by. I love Pancakes too. yummm. I've also been to the Grand Canyon years ago. it was gorgeous.
I love England too. I wanted to go on the London Eye ride but the people I was traveling with didn't want to go :-(. so, hopefully next time I go i'll go on it. I love looking in Harrods. loved going into the pubs and ordering the Fish and Chips. We saw Stonehedge. that was pretty cool , we went on a tour of a gorgeous Castle , and I just enjoyed seeing the country

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
haha. I haven't been to Dennys in years but we do have one close by. I love Pancakes too. yummm. I've also been to the Grand Canyon years ago. it was gorgeous.
I love England too. I wanted to go on the London Eye ride but the people I was traveling with didn't want to go
. so, hopefully next time I go i'll go on it. I love looking in Harrods. loved going into the pubs and ordering the Fish and Chips. We saw Stonehedge. that was pretty cool , we went on a tour of a gorgeous Castle , and I just enjoyed seeing the country
Go to Denny's on behalf of me haha, I love it so much!
I just want to go back to Florida the parks are just magical :)
I would return to Arizona too though. Ah the London eye isn't that great. Did you see the Big Ben and Buckingham palace?
Also harrods is really nice, at Christmas time it's absolutely fabulous!
Yeah fish and chips is a favourite of mine too. How long did you stay in England for?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awww you found it! That looks great on Ellie Mae. I bet she's all warm and cozy in it too. I think I will let Ava wear hers all day today too. It's cold today, only in the 50's
. I think fall is here and warm weather isn't coming back
yes ! your thread yesterday inspired me to find it !! Thanks, I do think this is my fave hoodie for her of all the hoodies I have ( which is a lot . lol ) . yes, she is very comfy cozy in it. i'm going to let Ellie wear hers all day too

I think you are right about fall being here. its only 54 degrees here right now and its only supposed to warm up to 61 this afternoon
. And 43 degrees tonight . brrrr. but, maybe we will have an indian summer.

I checked the tracking again on the Pariero order and it finally is tracking. still in CA, but I think it will get here by Saturday
I can't wait to get that Pariero order. I'm so curious to see how the velour fabric looks/fits in comparison to their other stuff. I kinda wish I hadn't ordered the dresses now though. Just seems like waste since its cooling down out. I did notice some new Pariero on YouTube, but they were jumpers. Now that I've gotten these cute Pariero hoodies, I'm hoping Pariero will come out with more.

I am also looking forward to this Package being our last order lol. At least I get a break for a few weeks. Cause doggie shopping has gotten really exhausting.
I actually order for myself last night two ankle boots, and 5 new tops. And I think I'm gonna order a couple sweaters too.

Any sign of your Love Frankie and Lola tag?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just want to go back to Florida the parks are just magical :)
I would return to Arizona too though. Ah the London eye isn't that great. Did you see the Big Ben and Buckingham palace?
Yeah fish and chips is a favourite of mine too. How long did you stay in England for?
hehe. ok.. next time I go to Dennys, I will think of you ;). ( it may be awhile though... its really not one of my faves. I like this little locally run restaurant much better for breakfast. I've seen there pancakes and they look great too ). yes , we saw Big Ben from the outside and Buckingham Palace too , the changing of the gaurds . oh, yes ! Harrods at Christmas is a great idea. now I want to schedule a trip at Christmas . hahah. Peter would love to go to England so, that's a good idea. I just went with some girlfriend of mine . it was before I had the dogs, so , it was over 7 years ago. it was a tour on a bus .. I think it was for around 10 days or so... I forgot now exactly.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I just want to go back to Florida the parks are just magical

hehe. ok.. next time I go to Dennys, I will think of you
. ( it may be awhile though... its really not one of my faves. I like this little locally run restaurant much better for breakfast. I've seen there pancakes and they look great too ). yes , we saw Big Ben from the outside and Buckingham Palace too , the changing of the gaurds . oh, yes ! Harrods at Christmas is a great idea. now I want to schedule a trip at Christmas . hahah. Peter would love to go to England so, that's a good idea. I just went with some girlfriend of mine . it was before I had the dogs, so , it was over 7 years ago. it was a tour on a bus .. I think it was for around 10 days or so... I forgot now exactly.
Love it ;)
You should plan a trip, it's lovely at Christmas time!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't wait to get that Pariero order. I'm so curious to see how the velour fabric looks/fits in comparison to their other stuff. I kinda wish I hadn't ordered the dresses now though. Just seems like waste since its cooling down out. I did notice some new Pariero on YouTube, but they were jumpers. Now that I've gotten these cute Pariero hoodies, I'm hoping Pariero will come out with more.

I am also looking forward to this Package being our last order lol. At least I get a break for a few weeks. Cause doggie shopping has gotten really exhausting.
I actually order for myself last night two ankle boots, and 5 new tops. And I think I'm gonna order a couple sweaters too.

Me too, I cant wait to get my order too !! I hope the fabric is velour. does it say its velour, I forget now.... the dresses are so pretty though. i'm not sorry I ordered them . I didn't get one for Tootsie this time. only Ellie and Minnie. but, I agree that I think i'm more into buying hoodies now. I saw those 2 new videos on Youtube. they look super cute but i'm not buying any all in ones at all anymore. I have a bunch in Ellies size already cause I dressed Latte in them all the time . i'm sure Pariero has got to come out with some cute hoodies.... ( I hope )

I have to try on my coat from last year. I may need to order a new down coat.

no, she never sent me tracking on the Frankie and Lola tag . I got the email that It was shipped on Monday. I would of thought it would of been her by today... hmmm. maybe I should email her . or maybe I should give it one more day ...

I will try to wait to put in an order from Pariero. hehe. we'll see. I could get tempted if some cute hoodies come out . I may pass on the new smile tanks and the poka dot dress and just stick with hoodies unless they get marked down good.

I did order a new summer dress for Ellie from Ebay. it was a bargain, so, I couldn't resist

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts

Me too, I cant wait to get my order too !! I hope the fabric is velour. does it say its velour, I forget now.... the dresses are so pretty though. i'm not sorry I ordered them . I didn't get one for Tootsie this time. only Ellie and Minnie. but, I agree that I think i'm more into buying hoodies now. I saw those 2 new videos on Youtube. they look super cute but i'm not buying any all in ones at all anymore. I have a bunch in Ellies size already cause I dressed Latte in them all the time . i'm sure Pariero has got to come out with some cute hoodies.... ( I hope )

I have to try on my coat from last year. I may need to order a new down coat.

no, she never sent me tracking on the Frankie and Lola tag . I got the email that It was shipped on Monday. I would of thought it would of been her by today... hmmm. maybe I should email her . or maybe I should give it one more day ...

I will try to wait to put in an order from Pariero. hehe. we'll see. I could get tempted if some cute hoodies come out . I may pass on the new smile tanks and the poka dot dress and just stick with hoodies unless they get marked down good.

I did order a new summer dress for Ellie from Ebay. it was a bargain, so, I couldn't resist
Last year it didn't seem like Pariero did too many hoodies. So I hope they come out with more this year. I am with you, I'm not going to order the smile tanks just yet cause I really want to order things with sleeves. I would think they'd be marking the summer stuff down tremendously soon. They're overdue for a big sale
I have a down jacket that I love from bcbg. I think I'll wait and see how cold of a winter we get then I'll decide if I need a heavier one.
Which summer dress did you order? I'm noticing a lot of ruff ruff on eBay lately. But not much else from the good brands.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Last year it didn't seem like Pariero did too many hoodies. So I hope they come out with more this year. I am with you, I'm not going to order the smile tanks just yet cause I really want to order things with sleeves. I would think they'd be marking the summer stuff down tremendously soon. They're overdue for a big sale
I have a down jacket that I love from bcbg. I think I'll wait and see how cold of a winter we get then I'll decide if I need a heavier one.
Which summer dress did you order? I'm noticing a lot of ruff ruff on eBay lately. But not much else from the good brands.
I love the cream colored smile hoodie with the yellow pom pom on the hood. ( remember, it was in the lucky bags we both bought ? )
and I love the pink leopard pariero hoodie too. I don't have that one in Ellies size though but Ellie has the smile hoodie
ya, I would think they'd be coming out with those hoodies soon. the weather is cold now, so we need them now.

last year, I waited so long to order a new down parka and everything was picked over and they didn't have one I wanted. so, I want to make sure I don't make that same mistake this year ... so, I may order one , not sure.

I ordered an Oscar newman dress. It was so cheap I decided to take a chance. I have a couple really cute ON sweaters for Minnie and I love them. so, i'm curious how this dress will look and fit on Ellie .
its this one , and like I said, it was super cheap so thought i'd take a chance

Oscar Newman - Dresses - Watermelon Hand-Smocked Sun dress

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I love the cream colored smile hoodie with the yellow pom pom on the hood. ( remember, it was in the lucky bags we both bought ? )

and I love the pink leopard pariero hoodie too. I don't have that one in Ellies size though but Ellie has the smile hoodie

ya, I would think they'd be coming out with those hoodies soon. the weather is cold now, so we need them now.

last year, I waited so long to order a new down parka and everything was picked over and they didn't have one I wanted. so, I want to make sure I don't make that same mistake this year ... so, I may order one , not sure.

I ordered an Oscar newman dress. It was so cheap I decided to take a chance. I have a couple really cute ON sweaters for Minnie and I love them. so, i'm curious how this dress will look and fit on Ellie .

its this one , and like I said, it was super cheap so thought i'd take a chance

Oscar Newman - Dresses - Watermelon Hand-Smocked Sun dress

I'd forgotten about that smile hoodie too! Thank goodness I ended up spending the time organizing Ava's winter wardrobe. So now I know what we have.
Oh that Oscar Newman dress is an oldie but goodie. I love that one. I like some dresses similar style to that by a brand called dog in the closet? I ALMOST ordered Ava some things by that make last summer, but never got around to it cause we were too busy ordering Pariero 😂. But I do really like that brand.
I check las are Newman often on eBay. They seem to get a bit of that brand on there frequent enough. I've seen this brand in person and the clothes are very beautifully made. Not exactly my taste, but I do like some of the things. I'd love to get Ava a ON sweater. I recall them being crazy soft.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'd forgotten about that smile hoodie too! Thank goodness I ended up spending the time organizing Ava's winter wardrobe. So now I know what we have.
Oh that Oscar Newman dress is an oldie but goodie. I love that one. I like some dresses similar style to that by a brand called dog in the closet? I ALMOST ordered Ava some things by that make last summer, but never got around to it cause we were too busy ordering Pariero ��. But I do really like that brand.
I check las are Newman often on eBay. They seem to get a bit of that brand on there frequent enough. I've seen this brand in person and the clothes are very beautifully made. Not exactly my taste, but I do like some of the things. I'd love to get Ava a ON sweater. I recall them being crazy soft.
yes, I really hope the fit is good on Ellie. but, if it isn't, its not a big loss cause of the bargain I got on it.
here's a pic of Minnie wearing my fav ON sweater

it is very soft and the detailing is really pretty

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
The
Oh that Oscar Newman dress is an oldie but goodie. I love that one. I like some dresses similar style to that by a brand called dog in the closet? I ALMOST ordered Ava some things by that make last summer, but never got around to it cause we were too busy ordering Pariero ��. But I do really like that brand.
yes, I really hope the fit is good on Ellie. but, if it isn't, its not a big loss cause of the bargain I got on it.
here's a pic of Minnie wearing my fav ON sweater

it is very soft and the detailing is really pretty
That's the perfect sweater for the holidays. One of Bailey's first clothing items was a grey and blue Oscar Newman hoodie. I love the raspberry hooded sweater and the pink and grey argyle sweater. They have a cute cupcake one and one with a little owl on it too.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts