Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
She's really just too cute! Happy Thanksgiving right back at her (and you of course!). Thanks for posting pics of her, it's really wonderful to watch her grow up.

Premium Member
Happy Thanksgiving giving miss Jewel. She is looking so lovely. Are you gonna get her any new clothes for Christmas? Or do you think you'll wait a while? I bet you're excited to have her full time in a couple weeks. I'm so excited for you 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Happy Thanksgiving giving miss Jewel. She is looking so lovely. Are you gonna get her any new clothes for Christmas? Or do you think you'll wait a while? I bet you're excited to have her full time in a couple weeks. I'm so excited for you 馃槉
She did get the Louis Dog baby teddy sweater and blue flower tank set. The tank set hasn't come in. I'm pausing on things for her since she is growing. I do have some XXS Ruff Ruff Couture she still needs to grow into....at that point she will move next into Wooflink size one and all Sapphire's things. So yes, I'm trying not to get more for her..... although I did order the gingerbread tee from Hip Doggie in XXS because my other three have that one. She is a joy. She met the family today and was very confident, plus I found she does well in the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts