Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 days early I know. Just a short intro. I am recently retired from breeding these wonderful little dogs. Just getting older and have health issues so it is best but I am going to miss the pitter patter of puppy feet running around. It is hard work but a true labor of love. Anyone not in it for the love of the dog should not breed. Love talkaing about the chihuahua. We also do some chihuahua and other dog rescue but soon will be quitting that as well. I am a southern girl and love the simple country life. Married with 2 grown children and 1 grandson and a houseful off chis.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving. Welcome to the board. I look forward to hearing about your chi's and seeing pics. :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Hi and welcome.
Hope you have a lovely thanksgiving.
We dont celebrate it in the UK, but it sounds good.

Look forward to pics of all your chi babies. x

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Because of health reasons I cannot be as active as I would like but love talking about chihuahuas and like to have a chi lovin family to talk to. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. Weather has turned cold here on us. Of course the dogs do not care for the cold so much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts