Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Thank you sweet, beautiful girl!! Happy Valentine right back!!!! <3 :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:mirrorwave:
She looks so cute in her little outfit! &#55357;&#56856;&#55357;&#56845;&#55357;&#56469;
thank you Meoshia ! she is fitting into all of Lattes smaller things. I have only tried on a small fraction of what I have here. hehe. what can I say.... my doggie clothes addiction and I have a couple more things on the way. ( some new WL for Minnie and Toots, and a couple LD things for Ellie Mae )

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
:mirrorwave:

thank you Meoshia ! she is fitting into all of Lattes smaller things. I have only tried on a small fraction of what I have here. hehe. what can I say.... my doggie clothes addiction and I have a couple more things on the way. ( some new WL for Minnie and Toots, and a couple LD things for Ellie Mae )

Haha you are welcomed! I knew you wouldn't stick to it once new things started releasing. And I don't blame you one bit! I think it's LD and Wooflink that need a ban for a while lol

I did order new things from both collections. I ordered the best friends hoodies in both colors for Ava and Brax to match. Everything else is for Ava. My others don't tolerate clothes as much. So things are made easier for me just buying Ava things 😍

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha you are welcomed! I knew you wouldn't stick to it once new things started releasing. And I don't blame you one bit! I think it's LD and Wooflink that need a ban for a while lol

I did order new things from both collections. I ordered the best friends hoodies in both colors for Ava and Brax to match. Everything else is for Ava. My others don't tolerate clothes as much. So things are made easier for me just buying Ava things &#55357;&#56845;
hehe. yes, I just couldn't not buy anything. but , I am trying to limit my spending cause they do really have so much. I also got the best friends hoodies for Minnie and Tootsie , and also the strawberry cupcake hoodies for Minnie and Tootsie also. then, I got Ellie the LD snuggle tee in flowers print, and Minnie and Ellie the LD cami dresses . Ellie is getting poka dot and Minnie is getting stripe

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
hehe. yes, I just couldn't not buy anything. but , I am trying to limit my spending cause they do really have so much. I also got the best friends hoodies for Minnie and Tootsie , and also the strawberry cupcake hoodies for Minnie and Tootsie also. then, I got Ellie the LD snuggle tee in flowers print, and Minnie and Ellie the LD cami dresses . Ellie is getting poka dot and Minnie is getting stripe

It's hard not to buy things lol. I really love the new LD and Wooflink collections. I ordered Ava both organic dresses. A mint one, and the other style in charcoal. And the be mine organic tee in pink. On the next big sale I will order all of the same things for Braxton. As I think she'd tolerate the tee and sleeveless dresses. And maybe a be mine tee for Kendall and Bailey.

I ordered the Wooflink smile tee, 2 best friend hoodies, a strawberry hoodie in white, and that lace tee in pink and white stripe.

I love the tweed Pariero dress in mint. I had Melissa add it. As well as the Chanel mademoiselle long sleeve tee. It took her a few days to add them, and now I see the tee sold out in xs in I'm guessing pink. I may get the creme one. Def getting the tweed hoodie though.
Can't way to see pics of your girls things😍

1 - 20 of 24 Posts