Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol wasn't napping in that photo, had a bully stick he was chewing on and he had his head turned at a weird angle. When he sleeps at the office, THIS is where he sleeps (older photos from a previous visit):

·
Registered
40 Posts
How fun! My partner is a pastor. He currently takes Jasper and Marlowe to work. When Wendell, who will be nine weeks old tomorrow, is a bit older, he will take him, too, I suspect. Jasper and Marlowe roam between my partner's office and his secretary's adjoining office throughout the day. And before you ask - no, they are not spoiled (much).

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pfft...no one on THIS site is going to judge anyone for spoiling their Chis ;)

Unfortunately I don't bring him to work as often as I'd like - my boss is a bit of a...tyrant, really...so she makes me nervous about it most of the time lol. If it wasn't for her, he could be there all the time and no one would care. I used to bring Gizmo fairly regularly when he was a puppy too, pop home at lunch and bring him back instead of having to lock him in his crate again.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The day he was sleeping by the phone there, one of the guys came into the office not knowing he was there. He walked past and Finley moved, stretched out or something, and the guy just about lost it. Didn't realize he was alive :D

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
LOVE IT!! That's so great you can bring Finley to work with you some times. Love all the pictures, but the one of him napping like his day was so hard is really cute.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts