Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been able to access their website for a while now. Anyone else having trouble? I hope they didnt close shop:(

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
It's working for me too Kristy. Maybe try deleting your cookies or something...? They are having some delays/no ship days because of the upcoming holidays but I can still access their site. They'd BETTER not close shop! Wouldn't I be pi$$ed!! LOL

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The shipping is CRAZY outrageous. Thank goodness my sister is a Raw feeder too and we just split the cost.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok...so how do I delete my cookies? I still cant access and I couldnt even get it on my phone :confused:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
It really isn't bad IMO compared to some places who ship frozen foods. But it all depends on where you are located in comparison to their location. For me (I'm in Maine) it usually costs $25 or under for a shipment & I've ordered up to 40lbs or so of food before. Any other places I've checked cost at least $40 to ship frozen goods!

Kristy, to delete your cookies to go "tools" then "internet options" & there should be a place where you can delete your cookies, temporary internet files, etc. I usually only do those two & sometimes it can make it so you have to log in to different websites that usually remembers you. But it's definitely something you should do regularly otherwise it bogs down you computer & can slow it up. :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Heather....seems to have sped up my computer but I still cant access the website...either from my home laptop, my mini or my cell :(

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
What the heck?! That is so weird. Can you try from your sisters?? That is so weird! What does it say when you try to go to the site?

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
What kind of error are you getting? At first I typed in Haretoday.com and got an error page but when I put the - (dash) in between Hare Today it loads fine.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ugh!! Im getting "internet explorer cannot display web page" error message with an option to diagnose problem. When I diagnose it tells me to refresh and when I refresh I the same message...Oh well :( Can someone please post their phone number so I can call in my order?:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts