Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK! So I think I managed to get some not too bad shots of Harley to show off his merle colouring. I wasn't exactly going for face shots but he doesn't like to pose for the camera anyways!

The best "posed" shot I could get LOL!!

The other side

He just loves to sit on pillows

Backyard shenanigans!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh WOW!!!!!! I had no idea he was marked like that! He is absolutely stunningly GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much for posting these. Now I will have to find one exactly like him and that will be IMPOSSIBLE. HA HA.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
He is so gorgeous. I've always fawned over him!
And quite the nicely rounded boy. My Phoebe is so thin, and Schroeder is... kinda weirdly shaped LOL. Harley is a more stocky boy though.
And what lovely intense eyes. I may have to come steal him from you...

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both. He is a pretty boy. His eyes are like camelions (sp?). They change colour between blue, green and a light brown and somewhere in between.

Brodysmom - I shouldn't really say this about the biological mother of my baby, but his mom is a bit of a tramp LOL! Every time she goes into heat, she ends up pregnant because she will not be denied!!!! My breeder had two litters in Nov 08 one week apart. Simon came from one litter and she had 2 merles the same colour as Harley in the other litter. They were both gorgeous and their personalities were so much like Harley's as well.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Theresa. I had hoped when we got him his eyes would stay light (most puppies are born with bluish eyes) and they did.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know. I know she was planning on taking the summer off but with Harley's mom being so.....fertile....who knows. I can e-mail her and ask if you like.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Great, now I need a friggin merle. He is stunning!!! His eyes blow me away!!! I had no idea that is what he looked like. All four of your dogs are beautiful. Just beautiful.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know I posted the one pic of Simon's litter when I was first new here but I will post again.

This is the litter that Simon came from:

This is the litter that Harley's mom had in November (Harley's siblings)

I personally just wanted both whole baskets but...hubby would have left screaming from the building!!! LMAO

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great, now I need a friggin merle. He is stunning!!! His eyes blow me away!!! I had no idea that is what he looked like. All four of your dogs are beautiful. Just beautiful.
Thanks Robin. I am very fortunate to have such amazing furbabies. Even the cats are pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone for the kind words about Harley. He is a pretty special boy. He was my first chi and I am very lucky to have had such a great example of the wonderful personality for my first!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts