Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harley is now 5 Months old!! He's growing up soo quick.. Thought i'd show some pics of him from the last few days :hello1:

Posing in the sun... :coolwink:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Wot a sun babe, I can see you both racing for the best sun spots lol

The last pic says it all and what a handosme lad he is

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Great pics! What a handsome boy! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I *LOVE* Harley's coloring. I hope to find something like it in the female I get next. He is a little stunning boy and seems very happy. Also LOOOOVE the collar, wish I could find something like that here!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Harley is adorable..and looks like he is a natural in front of the camera...lol

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thankyou everyone!!

He's only easy to photograph when the suns out, otherwise he won't keep still! I'm so loving this warm weather we are having here lately :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
He's so so so gorgeous!!

I got told they're doing those collars in pink and blue for the summer (we have the red one) but they haven't come out yet :(

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He's so so so gorgeous!!

I got told they're doing those collars in pink and blue for the summer (we have the red one) but they haven't come out yet :(
That would be so cool if they do! I'd love a blue one.. I got the red one too but it's too small for him now

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I haven't seen it much either. I have been hoping for Cujo to keep his too. He is 14 weeks now and still has it, though it has faded a bit, but its still noticeable. He was mostly black when he was a baby and has gotten lighter (which the breeder said he would) so he has the black sabling through him and his black mask and a little black tail! lol Everyone loves his black tail lol
Harleys looks like it will stay and looks a bit darker then Cujo's. I have been watching Harley to see what happens with his since he's older then Cujo lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts