Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lily has a mess harness with the "leash" straping on it with buckles and stuff. I think you can see it in my avatar or her pics. Its not a name brand, just an $8 harness from Global Pet Foods. Well, Lily likes to roll around and rub herself in the dirt and grass and it's all yucky and not pretty anymore. I don't want to have to buy her a new one everytime this one gets dirty. Can I stick it in the washing machine on a cold setting and mabye just hang to dry?

·
Registered
293 Posts
I wash our golden's in the washer all the time.It should be fine :D

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Wash in cold is o.k., don't put in dryer (hang it up to dry). If it makes you feel better, you can hand wash it with some detergent, than hang dry it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
We gave our peke, Shanghai a bath this past summer, outside. He hate the water and will not go near pool. If I bathe him in the tub, I fight with him to stay in it. Well, I kept his leash and harness on and WOW. I didn't realize how dirty his harness was. It looks like a new harness. I never thought of washing it before. When it got too bad, I just bought another one. Now Chico has a harness that say "Bad to the Bone'. If that one gets dirty, I know it can be washed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts