Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I cannot for the life of me find Bailey a harness she can't get out of. The puppia one she can back out of and the step in ones she can pull her leg out of. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Yes. Until we got Park Avenue harnesses. Puppia or ipuppyone harnesses are great for car seats but not walking. They always get a leg stuck or out.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
The Park Avenue harnesses or Ipuppyone vest style harnesses fit my pups the best. The over the head style will slide off if they pull hard enough.

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Odie is an escape artist when it comes to clothes, but we've never had a problem with the one harness we've had. It's a vest style, with an additional collar type buckle around the neck part. So even if she were to ever get her legs out, there would be no risk of her getting free. That being said, it's a super boyish harness and we've just ordered the step in Susan Lanci style.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Odie is an escape artist when it comes to clothes, but we've never had a problem with the one harness we've had. It's a vest style, with an additional collar type buckle around the neck part. So even if she were to ever get her legs out, there would be no risk of her getting free. That being said, it's a super boyish harness and we've just ordered the step in Susan Lanci style.
Do you know what brand it is?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like theooks of the Susan Lanci ones, I wonder tho of she could back out of one?

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
I have the same issue with BG! She gets out of everything while Sonny is perfectly fine no issues at all.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I can only find the Easy Walker one where I live. There is only one pet shop in our area..so I am having a hard time. I havent ever ordered anything on the interent but I think I might have to start. I got a harness for my girl yesterday because in a few days she will be going out on walks..its the smallest one and its too big! (It also took me a nice long time to con her into getting it on!)

I have it tight as it goes and she just steps right out. I looked for the vest type but with no luck. I think I am going to have to make one myself because I am terrified I will lose her on her first walk.

Good luck, if you find something let us know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts