Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Cora has now had 4 sets of shots I am planning on starting to take her outside to potty. We are now gettng her used to the harness, and she was doing pretty well...until she figured out how to take it off!!! She managed to figure out where to bite to undo the clasp, and then she walks right out of it! Has anyone else had this issue? What else can I try because obviously this isnt going to work!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
whoa smart girl you got there!!!

maybe you could try a harness dress, they are closed with velcro. there are a few other types that you could try too. just do a google search with chihuahua harness.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I made a few of those harnesses that look like vests(like the dresses but for boys).. Gadget likes them really well... I put heavy duty velcro on them and he doesn't seem to be able to get out of them... I have to make him new ones because he grew out of them...

http://chihuahua-people.com/viewtopic.php?t=4657

I can't seem to find where the others I posted ar so I will just post a pic for you.

I will have to go find the disc with all my gadget pictures on it... I don't keep them stored on the computer anymore...

Someone from this site told me how to make them... I can't remember who [/url]

·
Registered
86 Posts
For walking purposes only try a ferrett harness it will fit the smallest chi she can not get out that !!!!! :wave: :wave:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts