Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody recommend a harness and where to buy them from please.
No frilly bits or fake diamonds etc just a plain harness

Thanks

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Small and she's not the smallest of chis,so maybe you should go for a x small,but if that's too big look at cat harnesses,i've just got one for my new puppy till she grows into a x small

·
Registered
483 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
We mainly use puppia step ins lotus is in an xs and daisy in a small the step ins run smaller than the over the head!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I just ordered a few from Pupincloset.com

Another member here said she's ordered from there and likes the quality so i'm confident it'll be a good, and less expensive, harness.

Also, my 2 are 6lbs and I ordered a small. I know an extra small will fit a 3.5lb dog, and you can get them with adjustable necks etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all you replys guys, i've ordered a xs puppia harness to start with. Doubt it will fit him to start with as he is only 580 grams. I've got three weeks before he's allowed out, so when he is ready if he is still too small i think i'll try a ferret harness.

·
Registered
483 Posts
watch though if you do get a ferret one as the reason why i switched was because it used to to really tight on her neck evan though i i kept adjusting it it still done it so just watch if you do buy one :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Rogz do tiny harnesses I use them on mine you can get them from doggysolutions.co.uk they will fit your boy now the xs fitted mine when they were babies

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for that, i will order one of these instead of going down the ferret harness route

1 - 14 of 14 Posts