Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a great seeler while I was looking around on ebay. She has made me two harnesse's for about 6.50 each including postage. There great. Just thought Id show them to you all. If anyone is intrested email or pm me and Il pass on her details for you. You just give her measurements and can pick material and she works wondered. I got a matching lead for the black and white one to for a extra £1.50. Bargain. I recommend them for sure. She made them in a few days and then I receieved them sooper fast. She does t shirts to

Zola doesnt like them much at the moment, itll take a bit of getting use to and I;m sure he wont mind

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there made with velcro which is really good for me personally as Zola is still growing :)

heres a pic of how it looks....

not great pix but im sure you get the idea. you can put the flaps over the velcro strips. I just had it this way to show you. You never see that anyway, its underneath them

·
Registered
17 Posts
try tiny dog store.com http://www.tinydogstore.com/

They have some great harnesses for chi's. They make one out of mesh for warm/hot weather. We have one for each of our chi's. The great thing about these harnesses is that they work great for dogs that have collapsing tracheas. The harness is wide enough around the neck area that it doesn't clamp off the trachea. They also sell life jackets for chi's!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Thanks, yes i made it, i have made several of them and sold a few but my sewing machines playing up so had to stop for the time being as its too stressful. :roll: (Sorry Fynn is a girl as is Sully.)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts