Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting everyone know I have added some more fabrics to the fabric choices.

I did have to move the numbers around so I could easily add more without having to renumber them each time. Fabric pictures by Runt810 - Photobucket

I do make harnesses and harness dresses with d rings if requested.

Harnesses:

(Medium size harnesses will have two d rings, unless you perfer just one d ring.)
XXS $10 (fits up 9.5 inches around the chest) XS (10.5 inches) $11 S (13.5) $12 and M (15.5) $13

Dresses single layer $15 and the same measurements as the harnesses.

Multi layer dresses are $20.00 same measurements as the harnesses.

I am also offering dog ID tags now $5.00 plus $3.50 shipping no additional cost for shipping for 1 to 4 dog tags. Over 4 is addition .50 cents.

Tags will be nonreturnable due to being personalized. A hole will be drilled into the upper left corner. And a split ring will be put on the Dog id.

The front will look like this

with a possible glow in the dark back or a black backing, or other color backings.)

Any questions feel free to message me and I will answer them as best as I can.

Once again thank you to everyone here, you all encouraged me to start selling my dog items. Thank you so much!!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
New fabric?! You guys are killing my budget- between you and Elaina! Now I will want another harness but it will have to wait until next paycheck!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I even found more of that fabric you wanted last time. This time I added two hello mottoes and a sparkly pink fabric.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts