Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5naf9zw0Sw

Harry has no problem recognizing himself in the mirror if he's close up to it. But it's a different story when he sees himself in the mirror from a few feet away. I just grabbed the camera and set it to video so I didn't miss it, which is why the colour is a bit muted and it's not great quality (I only had a bedside lamp on at the time).

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Oh my goodness! Harry is so adorable. Love how he was so excited his ears were shaking lol. Cutie!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my gosh that is so cute lol ,his little growl is so sweet .
keona isn't sure of the mirror herself lol
Yes, I love his little growl :)

Oh my goodness! Harry is so adorable. Love how he was so excited his ears were shaking lol. Cutie!
He does have very expressive ears, LOL!

That reminds me of leila. haha her growl sounds just like that and her face trembles like that too. lol
He is just darling :D
Oh I bet she looks sweet when she does it! Leila is such a pretty little Chi :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I gotta say that boy is nekkid ATM lol e needs some fur bless him he really is turning out beautiful
I think he must be at the in-between stage... he's lost his early puppy fluff and the LC 'feathers' are starting to come out now (gradually!) but his main body fur is thin and flattish while it's transitioning.

Do all LCs go through this stage?

Daisy is gorgeous and she looks so much 'fuller' than Harry. Was she as nekkid looking a few months ago when she was his age, Sarah?

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I think he must be at the in-between stage... he's lost his early puppy fluff and the LC 'feathers' are starting to come out now (gradually!) but his main body fur is thin and flattish while it's transitioning.

Do all LCs go through this stage?

Daisy is gorgeous and she looks so much 'fuller' than Harry. Was she as nekkid looking a few months ago when she was his age, Sarah?
Yeah they all get naked!! Daisy looks sooo young with no fur she's out of coat ATM too just has tail and pants her ruff shed :( it'll come back

Before you know it he'll be fluffed up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts