Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pics of Harry with hair you have to really look hard it don't show up that much but believe be he is growing hair.
See this is an older pic and you can tell he don't have much hair as he does in the others

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He don't look like he has much more hair in the pics but trust me he does.I don't know why it don't show up better.I am sorry it don't show up better.Hopefully yall can tell from these pics,because he really has got more hair now then he ever has.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
He has such a cute look on his face like he knows you are watching him. What a little ham for the camera you have ! Nice picture of a cute doggie

·
Registered
78 Posts
I can tell the difference from the first pics to the last ones. He is a cutie pie, that's for sure!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.He does have such a cute face.I am glad someone can tell he is getting more fur.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I can TOTALLY see a difference from the first pic!! It looks like the fur coming in is a bit softer than what he has maybe? It's sort of like Matilda coat. :) She has some darker/coarser hair like what Harry has always had - then her sides & the rest of her body is the softer/lighter coat.

He looks great btw! Such a handsome boy. :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Mchis I think it is a little softer then the rest of his fur he has always had.I am just amazed that it has start to come in we thought he was always going to be naked guess not.He is such a sweet baby aleast he want get as cold now.I just wonder how much he is going to get.Is he going to get a full coat?A half of a coat or what?I don't mind either way he is my sweet baby.It is slow coming but it is coming in.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I can tell he is getting more hair! He is such a cutie :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all he is a very sweet little guy.I am glad he is growing hair but I love him with or without it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts