Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,983 Posts
I get three months of the frontline plus for $30 at my vets...Gizmo uses Frontline since he was 9 weeks with no problems...nobody in my family or friends uses anything else so I can't really help on that...anyways...with frontline I half the dose because he is still so little...so if you get 3 months for 40, it's really 6 months because I don't think giving the full dosage when their that little is recommended...so 6 months for $40 is not bad at all...

Also my vet gives me discounts for buying years supply..so see if yours does...or like I said shop around...

I get my heartworm pills for a year for just 40 dollars and if I buy the frontline plus and heartworm (Heartgard) together for a year she gives it to me for $100...which saves me alot...but I get the discount because I have two dogs that go to her...so the more dogs you have the bigger the discount etc.

:wave:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.