Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I started making the girls Harvest dress last month, they are pretty much finished just have to finish Shayleys bow and ribbon! Here are some pics! Also wanted to show you the fabric I bought for Shayley's birthday dress! She's gonna be 8 *tears* lol

Not sure what I'll do with the little jewelry but thought it was cute so bought that too lol

Shay & Kizz from the back (Almost forgot to add this one!) Shayleys isn't finished, Kizzies is!

Kizzie in her Harvest dress

Shayley in her Harvest dress

Oh gweat itz da camwa, guess I's will smile!

Watz yous want moms

Oh brodder shes sittin us togedder, yous knows whats dat means. Letz give her a hard time and not wook hers way.

*trying to get their attention, told them there was a dog outside lol they go nuts!* Kizzie -- Where dadoggy at I'z dont see one outsidez -- Shayley -- Wewax I knowz her twicks! Dar Nuttin out dar!

Kizzie, watz u tawkin bout, mommy wouldts wies to us! Shayley, puhweez I'z been here 6 yearz wonger den u, beweave mes I knows it all!

Ok Shaywee wets dis wook so she leave us alone!!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Really cute Thanksgiving Dresses. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the princess fabric.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Super cute dresses, they look adorable! :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all! I'm starting Shayley's birthday dress today (Kizzie will get one too just because I melt when they are dressed alike lol) Maybe I'll make Shayleys a little cuter because she's the birthday girl? lol I'm glad you like their Thanksgiving dresses! Theyll starting wearing them in Nov! =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts