Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I missed something as I haven't had regular access to the internet, but I haven't seen LS post in a very long time. I know she was having laptop as well as health issues so I just wanted to make sure she was okay, as I've never had any other method of contacting her. She once mailed my pups a leash set and I just wish I had kept her mailing address to at least write to her... =( I miss her friendship and just hope that she's doing well. Has anyone been in contact with her recently or know of an alternative way I can reach her?

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
She does keep in contact with a few members by email, so she hasn't fallen of the planet. She did send a message a few months back saying she was thinking of us all and would possibly be back at a later date. She was dealing with one of her dogs being very poorly, so understandably that was taking priority. I hope she does come back, I know lots of us miss her posts.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I miss her very much!! I would love to know how her dog is doing that has medical issues. I feel really bad that I can't remember if it's Rocky or Benji. I think of her often. Christie, please tell her how much she's missed. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts