Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that is advertised? Or the Sleepy Pod travel bed? My daughter is interested in the sleepy pod and those advertisements are getting to me for the pei pod. The dogs sleep in the kitchen and having an egg colored one would be sort of cute I think. Wondering what they are like. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I would also love to see pics if anyone has one!
I am the same those advertisements are getting to me also

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I started thinking they were hideous and then the have grown on me. Since i think it would be funny with the egg theme in the kitchen. :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
I was looking at them and wondered the same thing.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I caved! I ordered a white one with a yellow cushion so it will look like an egg in my kitchen. DH isn't real thrilled that I ordered it but he is ok. haha I will let you all know how it is.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I like them because the little piss ant I currently own can pee on it and I can spritz it off and not have to go thru the drama of machine washing hehehe.

·
Registered
110 Posts
So I had to go check these out. My curiosity got the better of me. They are very interesting looking. I want to see pics of the one you got.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So I had to go check these out. My curiosity got the better of me. They are very interesting looking. I want to see pics of the one you got.
I know. It's always on the ad for chi-people that you see across the top. I first thought they were ridiculous. Then, you keep looking at them and I am so fickle that their ridiculousness grew on me. :hello1:

·
Premium Member
56 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Ok, I caved! I ordered a white one with a yellow cushion so it will look like an egg in my kitchen. DH isn't real thrilled that I ordered it but he is ok. haha I will let you all know how it is.
What a great idea Tricia to get an egg theme for the kitchen!
I can't wait to see pics!
You must be so anxious for it's arrival!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Is it there yet?
Is it there yet?
LOL I cant wait to see pics when it arrives :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts