Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Omigosh, this'll be a cute thread!! Since I have a boy, I'm not sure I have any where we look alike, I see if I have any with Smidge!

Lory, you and your baby.... too cute!! :D

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Alisha said:
Me neither Some fat chick always stands in front of the camera when I get my pic taken :confused: so I give up :sign5:
LOL!! I have the same problem.....any solutions??:p

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
When I was at Gap a few months ago and they had the polo shirts for our pups there, I joked that I was going to get the matching one in my size...but my mom already thinks I'm obsessed enough lol

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
my family always says princess asks just like me

i dont have any good pics of us together

·
Registered
533 Posts
lol, i dont have a digital cam and my cam phone will not send photo's :s but my friend said me and marni looked alike because my hair went different colours of ginger and brown like his coat (chihuahua xYORKIE)

·
Registered
433 Posts
I just laughed for like five minutes...thank you Alisha. I really needed that! The week before finals week seems to be worse than finals week:) I will have to take some pics with Junie and post them. I don't think we look the same though. My hair is too dark. I have noticed though that dogs and their owners sometimes look alike:).

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
I hate posting pics of myself! Usually I am the one taking pictures of the puppies, so I have hardly any of myself with them. I will post some as soon as I get some good ones:D I look nothing like my dogs, though!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I get told I look like Astrid sometimes... :oops:

Rather old photo, but this one is the photo several people have seen and said we look alike...
From at least a year ago and I've reverted to my natural hair colour (ash blonde) and my hair's longer, so we look less alike now. Really. :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts