Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I was getting ready for work. It's about 40 degrees outside but nice and warm inside. I had put my clothes for work in the dryer and took them out and laid them on my bed. After my shower, when I went to get dressed, that 3-D dog (Dobbie the Devil Dog, lol) had pee'd on them!

I can look at this 2 ways: #1 - he didn't want me to go to work so he pee'd on my clothes. #2 - he had to pee really bad and when he laid on the warm clothes, he simply went pee. (His pee pad is in the bathroom and I had been in there.)

I'm not upset, but actually chuckling over it. If the answer was #1 - he didn't want me to go to work, I had other clothes so it didn't work.

What do you think? This is an intelligent dog.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Kemo did that to me once, He peed on my clothes that I had left on teh floor when I was dying my hair............BUGGER

yeah lets go for #1

·
Registered
450 Posts
I think this may be a male chi thing. Chiquita has never done this, but José has peed on my clothes or towels that have been left on the floor. Maybe because he wants to cover up my smell on the items??

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sounds like Raz...lol.

He keeps nipping at my shoes when I start walking him back to his kennel then when he's in the kennel he cries until I'm out of site.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Mine haven't peed on my clothes but Buster has taken a liking to peeing on my towels too. Only when they are in the bathroom though, weird. :roll:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very strange! My Buster boy sneaks in the bathroom sometimes and he peed on a few thinggs before that were on the floor. He also sneaks underwear and starts chewing on them! Clean ones!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts