Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today the neighbors across the street were coming back with 2 of their larger dogs in the back of their pickup and Prince and Jack (Poodles) started barking at them from the love seat located by the front window. Chico (Chi) proceeded to stretch out his body, turn his head up to the ceiling and howled. It was hilarious. :) He's slightly over 14 months.

Has your Chi ever howled?

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Yup :)
2 of my girls will howl if someone walks by our house with dogs. They bark until the dogs have gone past the house then start howling when they get out of sight. They don't do it all the time though, I don't know why they do it sometimes and not other times.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
when woody barks at something teddy starts to howl. i'm not sure if he's howling at woody or whatever woody is barking at but it does sound funny :lol:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Shiver howls when she wants me. In the summer time when we go quadding and we leave the dogs in the trailer, she howls. It's so cute.

·
Registered
803 Posts
mylo howls if i start making whiny noises, and going LA LA LA in a real high voice, his face wen he howls though always looks like hes in pain lol...

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
dodger howls when a siren goes by, he ussualy starts whining then if it doesnt pass quick enough he'll howl, otherwsie no my guys arnt howlers

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Fynn is our main howler to tv programmes and Sully sometimes joins in with her.Rosie sometimes howls when we come home.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Monte will howl when he needs to go potty and i'm not going fast enough

Bear barks...at everything. no howling though

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL - I loved the replies. Thanks for sharing. It's hilarious when the li'l guys and gals do something you'd not think twice about in a big dog. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
All three of my little girls howl...and I mean literally HOWL at the top of their lungs if for instance, we go upstairs and leave them downstairs. There's a gait that keeps all but one of them from getting up there, and if they aren't hqppy about being left downstairs, they howl to let us know about their displeasure. One of them will start the howl and the other two almost immediately join in. It's quite a noisy little chorus. And if the one that's capable of jumping the gate does so, the other two start a duet howl!!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Deedlit does howl, if Trey or I howl at her first she'll get excited then start barking and howling with us lol, we all look crazy when we do it. She also howls sometimes if she hears it on tv first. :lol: :lol: :D Cosette doesn't howl but she barks her head off when there's someone at the door. :roll: :) Isabeau hasn't done anything but the tiny puppy barks so far. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts