Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you love hats, so I had to share these pics of Lexie I took today. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
:lol::lol::lol: Oh my goodness! Lexie is soooo very cool! And in my fav color, purple..

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol::lol::lol: Oh my goodness! Lexie is soooo very cool! And in my fav color, purple..
Hehehehe, I just couldn't resist! She looks SO sweet in a hat! :lol: Thank you, Deb! :)

Oh she looks SO CUTE, i love the purple and pink :)

Does she mind wearing a hat? :)
Thank you! :)

She doesn't mind much. None of them really like to wear clothes, but they will if Mama insists. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Just too cute!!! Love it.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HAHAHAHAHAHA< Oh my..I love it!
Thank you Amber! :)

lol I don't think there's another chi that could pull off the hat quiet that well!! :)
Awwww, thank you so much! :)

Just too cute!!! Love it.
Thank you Tracy! :)

I love the hat! How cute
Thanks! :)

oh my she is so stinkin adorable!!
Thank you Bri! :)

Uhm, what does she wear a hat for? :confused:
Uhm, to keep the Sun out of her eyes. :wink:

oh my gosh how cute

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I love it! I think hats are equally important for fur babies as they are for human babies, The sun is much worse than it was say even 20 years ago.
My Poodle is an apricot, he routinely used to wear a little ball cap I got him years and years ago at a boutique, I lost it a few years ago during a move and have since to replace it, granted he no longer goes out with us on all day long trips in the summer heat, so not as necessary.

I'd love to find a little hat for AJ.. ha ha where did you get it? TLI?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
that's so cute! i was wondering if i'll ever get sugar a hat.. she fusses with a collar, necklace and harness i doubt she'd love a hat lol. little lexie pulls it off SO well!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh i love it!!
Lexie wears her hat so well!!
She is as cute as a button in that whole outfit.
What a doll baby!! xx

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
LOL see this makes me die laughing.. i can't cope with the hat things.. its their little faces hahahahahahahaahah Lexie i save you from the hat monster

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love it! I think hats are equally important for fur babies as they are for human babies, The sun is much worse than it was say even 20 years ago.
My Poodle is an apricot, he routinely used to wear a little ball cap I got him years and years ago at a boutique, I lost it a few years ago during a move and have since to replace it, granted he no longer goes out with us on all day long trips in the summer heat, so not as necessary.

I'd love to find a little hat for AJ.. ha ha where did you get it? TLI?
I probably should make her wear it for Sun reasons, but honestly I just put it on her for a cute pic. :lol: None of mine like clothes and stuff that much, so I don't make them wear them unless necessary. Sure makes cute pics, though. :wink:

I got that one at Wal-Mart. :) I have several. Some were gifts, some came with outfits, etc.

that's so cute! i was wondering if i'll ever get sugar a hat.. she fusses with a collar, necklace and harness i doubt she'd love a hat lol. little lexie pulls it off SO well!

Sounds like my group. Chance is the only one that doesn't get super mad at me when I put clothes on him. :lol:

Oh i love it!!
Lexie wears her hat so well!!
She is as cute as a button in that whole outfit.
What a doll baby!! xx
Thank you Terri! :)

Cute alert.... Lexie looks lovely wearing her hat and the colour realy does suit her...
Thank you so much! :)

LOL see this makes me die laughing.. i can't cope with the hat things.. its their little faces hahahahahahahaahah Lexie i save you from the hat monster
She actually wore it for a few minutes without a fuss since it meant she got to go in the front yard with no leash. :)

hehehehehe thats soooo sweet.

Somehow mine just dont suit clothes......
Thank you Rache! :)

I bet they look lovely in clothes! But many don't like them. :lol: I have a ton of clothes that really just sit in their trunk. Crazy, huh! :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts