Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried EVERYTHING to get Callisto to eat her meals. We've switched dog foods several times, tried free feeding and scheduled feeding, additions like vitagravy, and STILL she would forget to eat and then throw up. But recently I saw that Cesar dog food was on sale and said what the heck. so I brough home just the one tin (turkey flavor). I mixed about a quarter of it in with Callies regular food and now she anxiously waits for her meals, eats it all, then looks for more, rather than sniffing it and the turning her back.

Someone here may be able to tell you a little more about how healthy cesar is, but I think added to a solid well balanced dog food it couldn;t hurt. and if its the difference between this and not eating at all its Cesar all the way!

I'm just so happy my baby is eating again!!!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I am glad your baby is eating again,hey its worth a shot if they dont eat.I feed my Chico Nutra dry &wet food also cottagecheese(he loves it!)Carrots and for treats some mozzarela cheese :wave:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I mix the babies dry food with Neura Meats by Old Mother Hubbard. Its a great quality food and they love it. Sometimes as a treat I just give them the canned food by itself- but not often. I also like to add a little savory sauce- then they come running.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts