Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting Gadgets harness on this morning so we could go some place and I grabbed a bandana and my brain opened and out shot an idea to make a bandana that goes over the neck part of the harness... you know kinda like the collar cover ones that I make...

what do you all think about that one... I am going to create a pattern tonight...

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
that is sooo cool. A very stylish edge to the usual harness, those would be great!!! Can't wait to see the finished result.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PB&J'sMom, It would be for the nylon harnesses.. the bandana would be like a regular bandana but it would wrap around the back neck part of the harness.. then it would slide all ove the place...

I am almost done with the prototype... I was to tired last night to finish sewing it...

I will finish it up this afternoon when I gget home and post a picture...

·
Registered
642 Posts
Can't wait to see a picture Dori!!!!! It sounds like it would be a great idea! :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, gals... I have been having way tooo much fun floating in the Rogue River with Gadget and Amanda that I haven't got my bandana finished yet... so I will post as soon as I get it done...

Sorry......

But Gadget has his very own float and he loves it... need to take camera and get pictures.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts