Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3,132 Posts
Believe me, we are experiencing TONS of those moments... Baby and Socks are constantly fighting over a toy or a treat... it gets pretty loud and crazy here! lol :D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
i so love to watch them interact with each other. zoe misses sarah and i miss her too, but i also miss watching them play and interact with someone who is on their own level. yours are beautiful. squeeze those babies for me!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Believe me, we are experiencing TONS of those moments... Baby and Socks are constantly fighting over a toy or a treat... it gets pretty loud and crazy here! lol :D
It's loads of fun to watch them, isn't it! I say we have no need for TV anymore. :lol:

i so love to watch them interact with each other. zoe misses sarah and i miss her too, but i also miss watching them play and interact with someone who is on their own level. yours are beautiful. squeeze those babies for me!
Thank you! :) I love to watch them interact as well. Seeing them play always makes me laugh and smile. I'm sorry you guys are missing Sarah. I don't know the story but I'm sure she was a sweetie and loads of fun. :)

Awe their expressions are priceless. :)
Thanks! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
That's our little one pound Jade??? Okay, cutest thing ever. How in the heck did you capture that at just the right moment??? I knew it was Jade but I had to dbl check to make sure it wasn't Gia. Our big girl plays too, huh? She probably doesn't even realize she's a "slip" of a thing. Too friggin cute.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
So cute. One question: as an owner of teeny chiweenies...did you have any problems with their baby teeth falling out, or in this case NOT falling out? Tilly's newer teeth are coming in, but her old ones don't seem to be falling out. In fact, her mouth looks like a little horror show. I'm going to ask the vet to pull them when she's under for her spay (the breeder said it would be easy as they shouldn't have any roots?) but was just curious as Boo and Pearl had a perfect transition from Baby Teeth to Adult Teeth.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts