Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
My Ernie's ears curl back right at the tips. It always makes his ears look rounded in photo's. Once in a while they will be straight up but as a rule they are curled just a bit. I don't know why and he's 8 1/2 months.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Shiver's ears will curl back when she comes out from under a blanket. They do it for awhile and then they go back to normal.

·
Registered
803 Posts
mylos ears get like turned inside out if thats wat u mean!! like if hes been rolling around n being silly, i jus flip it bak over myself...

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Minky's used to do that pretty regularly when she was a puppy, but not so much anymore. I think it's pretty common. I thought it was funky but cute.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They started to do that when we went to Louisville, KY for a dog show and it was really warm and humid down there. I thought maybe they were curling with the humidity along with my hair, lol! But to no avail when we returned to Iowa and the cold they stayed curled. I hope they go straight again but no matter, he is cute either way and loved no matter what. Just was a little shocked at first. :eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Ernie's ears curl back right at the tips. It always makes his ears look rounded in photo's. Once in a while they will be straight up but as a rule they are curled just a bit. I don't know why and he's 8 1/2 months.
I had a long hair chihuahua. His ears were always bent forward. He could hold them up, but kept them curled. I loved it! Added personality

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts