Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight, Cooper and I were laying on the floor, being snuggle bunnies and watching TV. I had my head on his rear-end area, using him as a pillow and he had his head in my shirt, sound asleep.

Then, all of a sudden, I hear this "ptttpffttpfftttt" noise. :?: :?:

I thought I had passed gas ... then I realized it wasn't me... it was Cooper!!! :shock: (Of course, I didn't realize it until the smell hit me.)

Cooper has passed gas in my face millions of times, but was the first time I've ever heard an audible toot from his booty. It was loud, too... considering. Does anyone else's chis make noise when they poot?

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D Smelly did once...but it was short... :shock: the smell that followed didn't go away for minutes tho... :pukeright: :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Tonight, Cooper and I were laying on the floor, being snuggle bunnies and watching TV. I had my head on his rear-end area, using him as a pillow and he had his head in my shirt, sound asleep.
I'm still trying to picture that setup... was his head in the back of your shirt or the front? How was your head on his butt??? Let's get the logistics out of the way before we move on to the sound, shall we? :roll:

Lily never makes a sound when she poots (excellent choice of words). I wouldn't even know there was any action back there except that she always turns and sniffs her butt area like, "That can't possibly be coming from me."

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
chimom said:
Well, I've never heard Jazzy pass gas, but I've definitely smelled it. :lol:

It's so funny - I know she's passing gas when she just stops dead still, looks shocked, and then smells her tush! Like - "was this me?" :lol: :lol:
Aren't they just so stinkin' cute when they sniff their own butt??? They're so incredulous that the smell could've come from them. Cracks me up every time Lily does it. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
chimom said:
Well, I've never heard Jazzy pass gas, but I've definitely smelled it. :lol:

It's so funny - I know she's passing gas when she just stops dead still, looks shocked, and then smells her tush! Like - "was this me?" :lol: :lol:
Aren't they just so stinkin' cute when they sniff their own butt??? They're so incredulous that the smell could've come from them. Cracks me up every time Lily does it. :lol: :lol:

My three do the same thing!! "Like surely that wasn't me??? :wink:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rachael Polachek said:
Cooper said:
I'm still trying to picture that setup... was his head in the back of your shirt or the front? How was your head on his butt??? Let's get the logistics out of the way before we move on to the sound, shall we? :roll:
Okay, picture this in your mind. We had a pillow from the couch - standard throw pillow size. Cooper was laying on it and I was on my side, up against him. At one point, he decided he wanted to sleep in my shirt, so he stuck his head in the front of my shirt, covering his face. He got too tired from all that work, so he stopped right there. I had my right arm (I was laying on my right side) wrapped around him ... almost as if you're in bed, laying on your side and have your arm wrapped around your pillow. Anywho, my head was on his booty because he does make a great pillow when he's not gassy. When he's gassy, he just makes a smelly pillow.

Is that enough description for you, my dear?

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Rachael Polachek said:
Cooper said:
Okay, picture this in your mind. We had a pillow from the couch - standard throw pillow size. Cooper was laying on it and I was on my side, up against him. At one point, he decided he wanted to sleep in my shirt, so he stuck his head in the front of my shirt, covering his face. He got too tired from all that work, so he stopped right there. I had my right arm (I was laying on my right side) wrapped around him ... almost as if you're in bed, laying on your side and have your arm wrapped around your pillow. Anywho, my head was on his booty because he does make a great pillow when he's not gassy. When he's gassy, he just makes a smelly pillow.

Is that enough description for you, my dear?
Yes, now it's perfectly clear. Cooper's a little perv. :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rachael Polachek said:
Yes, now it's perfectly clear. Cooper's a little perv. :D
Yeah, he is. He was trying to pretend he was small enough to sit inside my bra like he did as a puppy. :roll:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
mine never make noises , but when i want to know who done it ...i just have to watch the other 2 sniffing to the guilty's butt :D ( mostly it's vienna :D )

kisses nat

·
Registered
820 Posts
i've never heard or smelled bobo's poots...i dont know if he did yet.
but he always sticks his nose right in whoever farted's butt..
its really hilarious to see! i crack up every time.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
i dont think i've ever smelled or heard chico's poots (hehe, i like that word) and honestly, i didn't even know if he ever did...but since reading that they usually stop and sniff themselves afterwards, i know now that chico does it a lot because i see him sniffing like that. :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fizzys mum said:
Fizzy says " Cooper I'm really proud of you man ;) 8) "
Cooper says - Fizzmeister, I burped in the old lady's face after dinner tonight, too!! Now if she'd just buy me some trousers so I could sit on the couch with my hand stuck down the front of them, I'd be ready to roll!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts