Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bet a lot of people here have had day where life just seems to kick your butt. where everything seems to go wrong. if you feel comfortable about it talk about it here.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
yep im having one now - i have had 8 exams this week 3 a day, which means i am tired, Im havin a girl at school making up lies about me and i just went to a horse show and the judge said she didnt like my horse which is a show horse and placed hunters before a show horse in a show class!!! She knew the winners! And to top it off it hailstoned every 5 mins and then sunshined then hailstoned then sunshine then hailstone etc! Bad stressful week for me! And my hands are all cut of my reins off the bridle and i have loads of homework to and i feel sluggish. I hate the teenage years! :(

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I've had lots of those days in the past year. Like today for example. My house is a mess, but my mom wanted me to go shopping with her and since it's mothers day I thought why not? The whole problem started when I went to tell my bf that I was leaving and he said that I should just turn the tv on for Dawn to keep her occupied while he slept. I was like, whatever. (I had already given her breakfast) I left and went shopping and the mall didn't open until noon today (don't know why that was) so we walked around there for an hour doing absolutly nothing then when everything opened up I didn't have any money anyway so it wasn't that much fun to me (which is why I don't ever go shopping without cash). My sister was calling me a "whore" the entire time we were gone which isn't anything new but she still does it and it still bothers me. Well, when I get home I thought I could at least come home to somewhat clean house. But, no, I walked in the door and Dawn was still in her pjs, the dishes were still in the sink (all of them), and the laundry was still laying on the couch waiting for me to fold and put it away. To make matters worse, Dawn had spilled milk all over her table which my bf didn't bother to clean up (don't know why that is), and I found Dawn playing with the safety pins that I left on the kitchen table (yes, I left them far enough back that I thought she wouldn't be able to get to them...but apparently she climbed up on the table to get them...if I was home she wouldn't have even bothered). What was my bf doing? Sitting on the couch. Nice huh? To top off the day, my grandparents planned a Mothers Day deal out at their land in the country and I can't go because Dawn has to take a nap (her dad apparently doesn't want to give her one when I'm away cause it's too much "work"). So...my Mothers Day sucks!! I'm not even going to bother with my birthday this year...cause I got a feeling it's gonna suck worse than this. WONDERFUL!!

wooo...thanks for letting me vent lol

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Pinkprincess: Have you ever thought about leaving your bf? Don't take it the wrong way or anything..just from girl to girl..he seems to want a maid more than a partner, at least from what you post... :oops: sorry if i'm putting you on the spotlight...but he honestly doesn't sound like the kind that appreciates or cares that much about anything you do or even his daughter...I think women need to be appreciated and think about it he doesn't do it now..I doubt he'll do it later.. :wink: of course, I know there's the whole love thing involved but maybe you can do better! :wink:

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I dont know if I actually ever have "a" bad it seems like they come in groups, once they start they seem to hang around kinda like a period.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I Luv Taders: I know that feeling. My mom always told me that all bad things happen in 3's.

Vala: Actually- yeah. I have thought many many times of leaving him. In fact, I'm thinking about getting a job and starting saving up my money so that when and if it actually happens (and if things don't change around here it will trust me), I'll have a little safety net to fall back on with my son. It's hard though. He does treat me really really well. I mean, he's never put me down...ever. He doesn't hit me, cheat on me, or do drugs and drink all night (which are all things that have happened to me in past relationships). I don't want to just run out though, I've done that my entire life, I want to stay and try to work it out. I know me, I'll have enough soon and then it'll all hit the fan lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts