Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to say HELLO to everyone I have missed coming on to chat.
I have been busy between school and baby and sasha and 8 puppies and a momma being spayed its just been so crazy around here. School will be settling down soon and I am buying a new camera I will be able to come on more and share some pictures. All Of the puppies have found homes but I am keeping one :D you know me. Its a little boy his name is Polar he looks just like a Polar bear...lol I'll share pictures soon as I can. :wave:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone... :wave:

I also have a huge question...How do I get all my babies ready for the human baby? I know baby will be great because she is with all my baby cousins and has been around kids since I have had her.

Sasha on the other hand is a rowdy puppy and I am going to be so afraid she will jump on the baby without meaning to harm the baby because she is so sweet and loves kids I know she is no threat and Polar is just a baby himself so he will be good at getting use to the baby he will get to grow with the baby so I dont see no problems there I just need some advice. I thought about my Baby gates and blocking parts off where sasha cant enter the rooms where the baby is going to be then again I dont want her to feel locked out from the family and be mad at the baby and it come down to her being aggressive towards the baby because of jealousy. Any advice you guys would be great. :D

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ilovesadie said:
Hey Teresa!! Hows the pregnancy going? Wow, you're 11 weeks? It doesn't seem like it's been that long! Hope Baby and Sasha are doing well and I can't wait to see pictures of Polar Bear...he sounds like a cutie~!
Ill get some pics of him tomorrow and try to get some of sasha and her new legs I call em :D She is so rowdy its so hard to get pics of her. SHEESH...lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts