Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been feeling bad these past days I haven't been on much. I don't know if its the diabeties or the meds but either way I feel awful all the time. I also have been so busy with school its taking a toll on me. So if I am not on alot don't forget me... :wave: :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
how could we!? i look forward to baby posts hehe.... i hope you are feeling better soon. chiwi sends lots of puppy kisses and hopes your better soon too!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Not gonna forget you or Baby or Sasha or any of your great stories. You're an important part of this forum, young lady, and don't you forget it. :D

Hope you're feeling much better soon. Try to take it easy and get on back here when you're able to. We'll still be here and we will not have forgotten you. {{{{{{hugs}}}}} from me and Lily. :)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Awwww never forget you - I hope you start feeling better soon - it is probably due to your sugars stabilising on the meds as you have probably been used to running on a much higher sugar than the meds are allowing now your body just needs time to adjust then you will notice a huge improvement - keep us updated :wave:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww, you all make me feel so much better... :wave:
I feel pretty good today lastnight tried to go on a dinnerdate with amoncio but didn't end up so well... :cry:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts