Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Penny

This is me today at 1yr and 3 months!

This is me and big sis Tiny. I look huge but really im only 3 lbs and sissy Tiny is 6lbs!

This is my house, mommy originally bought it from buildabear workshop!

Tiny
this is me today!

this is my new blankie!

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Aw, love the house and blanket and your pups, they are beautiful. Funny how Penng looks bigger then Tiny, all that pretty hair.

·
Registered
356 Posts
They are a pair of cuties, and i love their dog house, very nice, i love their collars. I bought charchi a new collar this week but he does not wear them all that often, so when i put it on him ,he did nothing but scratch so i took it off him, I,ll try for a little while each day, i think collars make them looked dressed. I

·
Registered
356 Posts
My computer, must b playing up just posted that its,self and i wasen,t finished, lol mind of it,s own, wanted to ask u wear u got their blankie, it,s gorgeous?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Aww how cute are your little babies Tiny has a gorgeous smile
I love the blond strands of fur on penny's ears!
and that blankie is brilliant! where did you get it from?
I use some build a bear stuff for my poochies too like towels and their sun beds hehe

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are both so cute!! I love that blanket!!

Reactions: Tiny

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Yes, I absolutely love the little dog house. That is so cute. I love the fluffy ears Penny has too. The are both adorable.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I use some build a bear stuff for my poochies too like towels and their sun beds hehe
Oh my goodness, this is just too cute!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My computer, must b playing up just posted that its,self and i wasen,t finished, lol mind of it,s own, wanted to ask u wear u got their blankie, it,s gorgeous?
Keep putting his collars on him, he'll get used to it lol. I got the blankie frm petsmart it was part of the christmas stuff so they may or may not still have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Blankie is frm petsmart it was a part of the christmas stuff so it may or may not still be available.

OMG!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pic! Absolutley adorable!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Christina, I missed seeing your pretty babies! What sweet pics, they both look great. :love2:
That blanket looks awesome, I loooove it!

Reactions: Tiny
1 - 20 of 21 Posts