Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, maybe Asia is an unusually good/easy puppy, but we are just having an absolute blast with her. There is something "special" about her, definitely.

For one she is the fattest, fluffiest thing I have ever laid eyes on. She bounces around like a rabbit on crack and constantly is making us laugh. She has only had 2 accidents, both have been my fault for not having her in the right place at the right time. She's very healthy too.

She cried for about 15 minutes the first night in her crate, and has woken me up both nights around 5 to take her downstairs to potty, but, has kept her crate dry and didn't make a peep last night after we put her to bed.

It just has been so much fun to have her...LOL she doesn't even look like a chi right now, she looks like a furby or an ewok or something, ... I shaved her ears and put strips in to help get them standing, and she looks even more hilarious.

Anyway, I just wanted to say...if you haven't had a puppy in awhile you should get one! :-D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Sounds as if Asia's personality equals her beauty! I am so very happy for you guys! Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
266 Posts
As a non breeder, I'd love to just see some tiny chi puppies lined up nursing or playing together. Of course I'm guessing no breeder will ever let me look due to parvo risks.

I think I'd still prefer an adult chi due to the potty training and chewing.
Only reasons I'd prefer a new chi puppy is so I could increase my chances of getting a genetically healthy one and that I could get a red longhair that seems to be difficult to find in rescues.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
So I am a loon and got 2!! One is a wild woman and one is a sweet snuggler. From the looks of things the sweet one is learning from the naughty one!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Sounds like a hilarious and wonderful situation to be in!! I haven't had a puppy in 5 years, gah!

Can't wait to see more pics of her *hint hint* ;)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
LOL If you haven't had one in a while, you should get one. :lol: Love it!! I'm so glad Asia is settling in well. She sounds like an absolute SWEET HEART & a happy little thing. Sooooooo sweet!! I wish I could meet her in person. Maybe one day.... ;)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
So glad she is settling in well. I am totally jealous. :) Even emailed Susan. haha She is such a dolly and seems to be as sweet as all of Susan's pups. Have fun with her.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is just such a little sweetheart haha. I guess the boys were both such nightmare puppies its hard to believe she is so good.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I know what you mean Dottie has given us so many laughs and is a sweetheart,being so tiny she rules simba and lily no trouble

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwww the puppy stage, I love it although Zoey is almost 3 and still has not settled down yet. I think I need a puppy to keep her company

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
This post makes me long for a new baby!!!! You people!!!! Bad influence!!! LOL!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Honestly you people!! Brody and Rocky are only children (for now), wish Rocky could tell me if he wanted a brother or a sister though!
LOL Linda! We are alone in this crazy world. :) :D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts