Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well sad news as im not well( going in for surgery next month) i cant cope with the dogs so im afraid i have to get rid of snuggles and saskia. saskia has a new home with jasons grandparents but we have none to take mr snuggles off us this is very sad indeed as you all know how much i love my dogs. im not being horrible and asking hurnderds for snuggles because he has a bit of chihuahua in him im only asking for 50pounds but with the right people he will be free . i feel very awful and dont know what to do with myself at all

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
omg that's terrible news :cry: i feel so sorry for you ! i'm glad saskia found a great home and i'm sure Mr s will find one too ......
what kind of operation do you need (if you don't mind me asking ) sounds very serious ...i'm keeping you in my thoughts ...have a speedy recovery

kisses nat

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Can they not just look after them til you are better, i know Jasons dad has Mr Snuggles now and again, if he and jasons grandparents could just look after them til you are better you could keep them? Is it the water on your brain,are they going to put a shunt in?

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this! :cry: I could tell how much you loved them both. I hope you can find Mr. Snuggles a great home. Too bad they couldn't go together. Thoughts to you on your surgury, i hope it goes well. :(

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jasons dad cant have him as he only looks after him at our house as he has a staffy whodoesnt like other dogs really. im not to sure what they are going to do sounds stupid and thick but i just said that i dont wanna know the details and i just want them to do it all i know is some how they are going to drain the water on my brain if they went into detail id proberly be too scared to go through with it. im not having much look with finding him a new home everyone only wants chi crosses if they look like a chi but he looks more like a yorkie grrr

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I'm so sorry you have to have surgery and find new homes for your babies. I know how hard both of those things can be. You're in my thoughts and prayers fpr a speedy recovery, and i'm sure you'll find a good home for snuggles as well.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
What a stressful time for you...sending you positive thoughts for a speedy recovery...i hope you find a good home Snuggles real soon.....I wish I was close by, I would take snuggles for you until you are well again.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
So sorry to hear you have health problems. Wish you the best of luck with your surgery, and a speedy recovery.

It's really sad you can't find temporary homes for your chis. I have always found when I'm sick or just plain depressed, my chibaby always makes me feel so much better.

I'll certainly keep you and your chis in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Lady&trampsmom said:
not having much look with finding him a new home everyone only wants chi crosses if they look like a chi but he looks more like a yorkie grrr
.........................................How about trying the reverse and advertising him as a Yorkie cross rather than a chi cross, there are lots of Yorkie lovers out there.Good luck with op.I thought of you this morning lady on tv was selling all her pocket dragons :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
in most of my adverts ive put that he looks like a yorkie not a chihuahua still not getting much response i wounder how people manage to sell chi x yorkies for 100s? when i cant even sell snuggles for cheap i reckon its cause most people want pups you know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts