Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Ewa gained weight she is now 18oz, Elaina was kind enough to throw in some extremely small tank tops & one actually fits - Twitter tank

Sandy is so adorable in this shirt from Elaina's collection 馃槉 my baby boy with our girl Harley. She didn't want anything to do with Sandy when we first brought him home, now she has become their guardian mom- watching over the babies

Will post more when I can get more pics

Registered
awww, Ewa loolks so cute in the little twitter tank top ! Debby is a member on here and she was so kind to send those little tank tops to me for Ellie when Ellie only weighed about the same weight that Ewa is there. I hope she sees this . they were shirts that her dog Lily used to wear when she was tiny too.

And Sandy looks so cute too in the carousel shirt :). aww, Harley is so cute too !!! I love these pics. thanks for posting them and i'm looking forward to more pics :cool:

Premium Member
Sandy and ewa are looking great in their new thermals! It's so exciting getting new clothes for your babies. I've became obsessed haha, I love it how Harley is just sitting there like "yep I'm cute"

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Ewa looking so cute- wish I could post a video, she keeps going in circles trying to bite the ruffles of the dress

1 - 13 of 13 Posts